Rehab services individualized to meet your needs, close to home
Rehabilitation Services is a team of professionals offering dynamic and comprehensive approaches to rehabilitative care. The patient is our focus as we strive to provide exceptional service so patients can get back to their optimal functioning. Services cover individuals from birth through the lifespan.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Cardiac Rehab
Scroll down to read more about these
We also offer the following services:
- Inpatient and outpatient services on our Onamia campus
- Outpatient Physical Therapy Services in Isle and Milaca
- Outpatient Pediatric Services
- Home Care Services
- Educationally- based school system contract services
- Community wellness programs and community education as requested
Onamia 7-5, and Isle 7-4:30 ̶ Mon. through Fri. Milaca 8-4:30 ̶ Mon. & Wed.
Onamia ● 320-532-2520 ● Isle 320-676-3661 ● Milaca 320-983-2728.
Patient goals are to reduce pain, regain range of motion, strength, and endurance; and to restore function so our patients can achieve greater independence. We promote general health, fitness and wellness.
We treat conditions such as:
- Orthopedic conditions
- Neck and low back conditions
- Joint and soft tissue injuries
- Neurological conditions
- Burns, skin ulcers and wounds.
- Arthritic conditions.
- Systemic diseases, such as cancer.
- Cardiopulmonary and circulatory conditions (congestive heart failure, COPD).
- Workplace injuries, sports injuries.
- Pediatric conditions
Our therapists and assistants help patients achieve greater independence despite disabilities. We work with all ages of people who ̶ because of physical, developmental, social or emotional problems ̶ need specialized assistance.
- Customized treatment aimed at improving abilities to perform activities for daily living
- Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments and recommendations for necessary adaptions
- Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost function
- Instructions to family and attendants regarding safe and effective methods of caring
- Hand rehabilitation
- Custom splint fabrication
- Sensory re-education
- Cognitive assessment
- Pediatric assessment and treatment
Speech and Language Therapy
We are able to offer therapies to those seeking help with communication difficulties. We also treat swallowing disorders.
- Speech and language evaluations
- Swallow and video fluoroscopy evaluations
- Articulation treatment
- Swallowing therapy
- Language therapy to improve symptoms of aphasia
- Listening and memory training
- Pediatric evaluations and treatment
Monitored exercise therapy, education, and support for people who have had heart surgery, a heart attack, stents, heart transplant and heart failure.
- Lessening chances for another heart attack
- Stopping or reversing damage to blood vessels in the heart
- Lessening the physical and emotional effects of heart disease
- Improving stamina and strength so people can get back to normal activities.